If you would like to serve on a future Banquet or Awakening team, you can either print out the form below and mail it to the address on the form; or fill out the information and send it electronically.
From the Community Lay Director, Gary Germann:
- The next board meeting will be on November 19th at 8:30 am at the home of Michele Stolpe. Her address will be sent to each board member directly.
- The next board meeting after that will be on December 10th at 4:00 pm. Following that meeting will be the annual Community Meeting around 5:45 pm and then a 4th Day Gathering. The location is not yet determined. At the Community Meeting, the board will share the nominating committee's report along with the financial report.
- The last Men's & Women's Banquets indicate a rise in the cost per person for each weekend. The camp has charged us around $180 per person and it is likely that the cost will rise to $200 per person in 2023. To address this issue the board will be announcing some ides for fundraising and for team members to assist in paying for guests and other team members.
- With the upcoming holidays, please consider using the Amazon Smiles feature when shopping online. You can select Indiana Dunes Great Banquet as the charitable organization to whom you would like the donation to be sent. It could make a big difference a little at a time.
- The weekend dates have been posted on the front page of the website and the banquet registrations now reflect those dates as well.